Did you know that you can have Career Training Program staff come and speak to your staff or other group? Presently, we are available at mutually convenient times to address the following topics and more!
- Why do “They” (those with autism) do “That”? Understanding Autism and Debunking Its Myths
- What is the “Roses for Autism Career Training Program?”
- An Introduction to Recruiting, Hiring, and Retaining Employees with Autism
- Developing Inclusive Work Environments: Assuring a Sense of Belonging for ALL Employees
- Reasonable Accommodations to Assure That Autism Employees Who Work for Me Achieve Success!
- Person-Centered Planning for Individuals with Autism
- What Everyone Needs to Know about Transitioning from “School Days to Pay Days” when a Student Has Autism
- Geared toward younger children
- Geared toward young teens
- Geared toward older teens and young adults
- Across the age span
- Positive Behavior Supports for Individuals with Autism
- Paraprofessional Roles to Support Optimal Quality of Life when a Student’s Entitlement to I.D.E.A. Services Ends
- “Yes, I Can and Must Have Meaningful Social Connections Even if I Have ‘Qualitative Differences in Social Relationships’” – How to Maximize Social Skills Teaching and Learning